The Engaging Brand Podcast – Thom Singer Interview
10th October 2012 · 0 Comments
I was interviewed for The Engaging Brand Podcastby the delightful Anna Farmery. We talked about the theme of connecting with people in a social media crazy world.
- How people are going social media crazy – yet forgetting how to be social!
- How people are forgetting about networking at conferences
- Is it a problem that social media is replacing face to face connection?
- The removal of the word know…inbusiness relationships
- How do we harness strength of social media(quantity) with the strength of really knowing someone (quality)
- The coffee, meal or beer rule!
- How to network for business after a conference – what is networking in the real world?
- Is there a difference between social networking at the office and outside of the business?
- What is presentation? Learn how to wow with presentations - and it is not about the content!
- Presentations should be centered on a story